The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
The Digital Legends!

The Digital Legends!

by The Doormat

I’d like to point out that I don’t own (or like) Pokemon. The same (except the hate bit) for digimon and this story is merely for entertaining, not for selling.

 

Chapter 1: Big Bird approaching!

 

A chilling breeze swept over the dark trees of night, the speeding wolf that was the wind howled the sorrow of the world, rustling the trees as it went. The noise caused the chubby, teenage boy hidden in the undergrowth to look up alarmed. My name is Mat I put my eyes back on the binoculars and watched the scene below the hill. Men in black suits with large R’s were unloading red and white balls into a truck. I looked away and delved my hand into the long grass; I grabbed something long and slightly hairy. I pulled and yanked out a girl, goggles around her neck in a Tai sort of fashion; she was fast asleep but woke with a start.

“What the hell? Mat would you mind putting me down!”

“Whatever Pen!” I replied.

I dropped her unconcerned, she quickly sat upright and looked dazed. Pen looked skyward.

“How’re they doing?”

I stared up as well; a small, red, fiery tornado appeared for a few seconds and stopped. This meant that all was clear.

I met Pens eyes,

“That reminds me, I got a message from Kazu, he was mostly gloating that we were out in this cold dimension while he was snug up in bed! He can be a right snooty git at times!”

“Well, he sleeps in a wooden hut outside the school and his bed is wood chips! Then again that’s the only place he’s ever slept in his life!” Pen laughed. We are part of the English digidestined team called the Digital Legends; we were a well known team because we have the strongest team of all international digidestined. They heard a bang above them. Small bubbles of air were coming out a dot in the sky; it expanded just before letting out a bubble. Pen and I immediately sprang into action. We pulled Digivices out from our belts and modify cards out of our pockets. Pen yelled to the grass.

“Guilmon wake up, we need you!” A Red dinosaur poked his head out of the grass.

“You got it Penmon!” He said in his strange voice. Pen flicked through her deck of cards and picked one out; she put it in the slit of her D-Power and swiped the card through.

“Digi-Modify! Hyper wing activate!”

White wings sprouted on Guilmon’s back He flew up to become level with the other digimon, we heard their attacks!

“Boom Bubble, pah!” “Brazing Ice!” “Pyro Sphere!”

A giant bird shot out over us and up to where our digimon had shot their attacks. I held my D-Tector in front of me and pressed a button, a hologram appeared but it was blank.

“No data! Pen you try!”

Pen tried, it didn’t work. Pen looked at me condescendingly.

“Mat! How many bloody Digimon do you think there are in the Pokemon dimension!” She screeched.

“Either way we’re fighting blind, I know!”

I pulled a card from my deck, Myotismon’s!

“Digi-Modify! Myotismons Grizzly wing activate!”

A flock of bats, barely visible, shot out of one of the dots and smashed into the birds. He took flight away and then came soaring back quickly. Both our digivices started to glow!

“Patamon digivolve to……Angemon!”

“Lopmon digivolve to……Endigomon!”

“Guilmon digivolve to……Growlmon!”

“I hope Growlmons hyper wing stays online!” Pen yelled over the rush of wind that had activated over the soaring thing. The new champion level digimon launched their attacks and the bird flew off and did not return. A hologram appeared on both digivices, messages appeared on them. On Pens, they said.

‘Hyper Wing offline, dedigivolution!” On mine, it said.

‘Grizzly Wing offline, dedigivolution!”

There was a flumping noise in front of us and we ran forward to grab out digimon. Guilmon landed on his head and was getting upright. Patamon and Lopmon were floating down using their wings. I picked Patamon up and put him on my head. I turned to Pen.

“Look, we’re not going to find jack-crud here, I say we go home!”

“Hear hear.” Pen laughed.

 

Chapter 2: Alone and digital

 

In the shadowed hall of the rocket base, two men stumbled forward to a large chair with a dark figure sitting rigid in it. One rocket was called Stibbs, the other was called Stubbs. Stibbs spoke up to the figure.

“Boss, did you see the battle, those kids and their Pokemon really took it out of that Fearow you sent!” The figure pressed a button on his chair and spun around to face a load of TV screens, they came on one after the other. Each one was showing a different part of the epic battle that had raged outside.

The figure muttered, almost incoherently, so the rockets had to listen carefully. The figures voice was deep, rough and sounded emotionless.

“Those were not Pokemon you twit! They were much powerful. They de-evolved after the fight, that dinosaur grew wings as soon as that girl commanded it! No, they were much more powerful than your average garden Pokemon. I have a hunch.” The figure stopped speaking and pressed another button on his chair, he span around to face the rockets again. He stood up and stepped out of the shadows. There was the infamous face, of Giovanni. He pointed to Stubbs.

“You, one step to the right!” He spat at him. Stubbs obliged. Giovanni pressed a button on the ground, just where Stubbs had just been standing. The ground to the left of the rockets split open to reveal a coliseum. In one corner stood Mewtwo, in his usual battle armour. A confused expression on his bitter face! The rockets stared in awe at the creature.

“Mewtwo,” Stubbs blundered,”I thought he escaped?”

“He did, after my last failed attempt to re-capture him I used the original Mew DNA to create another one. New precautions will ensure that nothing like what happened will recur again! Mewtwo, you know what to do!” Mewtwo stepped in to the centre of the arena, Giovanni pulled out a master ball out of one pocket and a Devimon shaped digivice out of the other. As soon as he did, a purple light shot out of a door at the other end of the arena. A figure could be seen running through the light, the thing seemed to be armoured as well, but it couldn’t have been Giovanni’s work, two bright crescents shot out of the light and knocked mewtwo to the floor. The light still casting a shadow over the creatures face. It shot out like a bullet and span around Mewtwo, this confused him and knocked him down, the creature shot back into the light, and the light died. Giovanni noticed that the rockets were staring at the defeated Mewtwo in awe.

“Clearly, Mewtwo is not fit for this job, time to fight fire with fire, I’m sorry children you’re playtime is up!”

 

Chapt 3: The simple life of a child (derisive laugh)

 

A loud squeaking noise was made as I swerved to avoid crashing directly into Celia and Calumon. Calumon yelled and fell off Celia’s shoulder. Patamon jumped out of my backpack and caught him. This was no mean feet considering that Calumon may be smaller, but was a lot heavier than Patamon, the TV theories that Calumons love cream puffs was evidently true! Both Digimon flew back to their partners and the kids cycled onwards. Celia and I stopped outside Holbrook school and called out! A green and white rabbit, a large green caterpillar and two boys jumped out of a willow structure on the field. They ran up to the fence and vaulted over it. The other three kids looked at me.

“So,” Mark began, “what did you find out in the pokemon dimension?”

“Diddly squit!” came Pens voice behind them. They turned around to see Pen, Lopmon and Guilmon. They were closely followed by Chris and SnowAgumon. We all stood in a circle and discussed the last night. Kazu had just started on how there was a small earthquake last night when there was a deafening rumble and the kids toppled to the ground. We saw a long strip of blue shoot into the air. In unison, all of our digivices started beeping. Celia looked at hers, she sighed in relief.

“Don’t worry guys, it just Beezlemon coming back from the digiworld.” Beezlemon was the team’s lookout, recently he had been badly injured in a battle, the digital legends helped him and he became our friend.

“Good, I was worried we’d have to fight!” said Chris pulling SnowAgumon to his feet.

The kids spent the day at the park, the digimon frolicking about in the trees or on the swings. It was a beautiful day, yet no-one was coming to the park. Patamon tried to jump across the lake and fell face first into the water; he played with the ducks until it was time to go. There are Digidestined all over the world. Takato, Davis, Tai, they’re all leaders of a team. In Shinjuku, the Hypnos building was going through hell to stop this one. The data was overloading the system. They couldn’t get a tracer on it because it hadn’t come from the digital plain. It had come through a digport somewhere, where, why was someone sending this immense beast. The thing was getting angry; he was getting sick of these tracers coming for him. He fired blasts in all directions, the building was incinerated. In the glow of the blasts, Yamaki could just make out the face and recognised it. It was HiAndromon! Yamaki was killed in the blast.

Why has Giovanni ordered HiAndromon into the real world? What does he want from the Digital Legends? Find out in the next chapter of the digital legends: Can data feel pain?

 

Chapt 4: Can data feel pain?

 

I turned off my Playstation and rubbed my eyes, I looked over at Patamon he’d just fallen asleep, no wonder that I had beaten him on Digimon rumble arena. I sat on my bed and fell asleep immediately. Just as my ears switched off completely a beeping started from my bed-side table. Patamon, owing to the fact that he has such big ears, awoke startled. He flew over to the digivice and picked it up, the glow illuminated his face. He pressed a button and opened the Hologram option. There it showed what looked like an Andromon but it was darker and had more gadgets on his arms, the hologram looked like this:

HiAndromon

Patamon could see the window was open, he thought about whether he should wake me. My Modify cards and my D-Terminal were also by my digivice. If he took those he would be able to digivolve without getting me involved and wouldn’t have to get me worried. He left a note stuck to my back explaining where he’d gone. He sped out of the window and into the night sky. As he went, a huge glow hit the sky; lightning bolts were hitting the glow like it was a lightning rod. A voice echoed out into the gloom being slowly eaten away by the light.

“Patamon matrix crystal digivolve to… LightningGarurumon.” The Glow shot off into the sky at light speed and all lay still again.

I stretched as he woke up. I opened my eyes and I cursed under my breath.

“Damn it, hey Patamon, me and Naomi Campbell were the last two people on earth.” I rolled around to find Patamon and realising he was gone, sprang out of bed. Hardly ten minutes later I’d rounded up the team and was telling them that Patamon was missing. Calumon was flying in circles around me and was the first to notice the note on my back. He picked it off and handed it to Celia to read. She read it aloud.

“It says ‘Mat, digivice had signal of HiAndromon and I went to investigate, should be back when you wake up!’”

“You see Mat, he’ll be fine. Besides we’ve got to go to the Digiworld. We promised Elecmon we’d keep an eye on Primary Village so he could have a break!” Chris said, patting me on the arm. The Digital Legends headed back to Chris’ house to use his Digiport. They went passed the forest, I was still worried about Patamon. When I heard a voice in the forest. Pen heard it as well as me. We both ran into the forest to see what it was. Kazu yelled to us but they didn’t hear him. All of the Digimon chased after Pen and I. Pen was the first to find him. A little white ball curled up on the ground. Pen picked up the shivering Tokomon and held him in her arms. Tokomon looked up and called out to Pen, I came running followed by the other digimon. I took Tokomon from Pen and started to cry. Pen kneeled down next to Terriermon.

“Terriermon, can data feel pain?” she said softly.

“I’m afraid so, at least Tokomon’s not dead!”

I was wiping my eyes while still hugging Tokomon.

“Tokomon, what happened?” I sobbed.

“The digivice had a signal of a digimon, I matrix crystal digivolved to investigate. It was a HiAndromon, one of the deadliest digimon in the world and digiworld. He nearly destroyed me!” I looked at the other digimon who were all in a huddle. They broke apart and closed their eyes. Small bubbles of light appeared at their chests and they shot out to Tokomon. They hit him and Tokomon’s wounds started to heal rapidly. Tokomon got stronger and the other six digimon dedigivolved to their in-training forms. Metamon floated forwards.

“Now we are all the same level and we have ensured that Tokomon will not be destroyed.”

“Thank You Metamon,” I said shakily, “Now, we better get to Primary Village!”

 

Chapt 5: Babies, not so defenceless after all!

 

Now that Tokomon was better, I was much happier for the rest of the day. At Primary Village we looked after all the digi-eggs and made sure that the ones that hatched were comfortable. Tokomon made good friends with a Poyomon after it hatched. We were all having so much fun we didn’t notice our digivices beeping rapidly, that was until a small SnowBotamon jumped on Marks back and pulled the digivice off. Mark looked at it and realising that he was nearby, also realised it was too late. A huge orange ray hit the SnowBotamon and he was destroyed. Mark saw a white digi-egg reappear on the other side of the village. Mark yelled.

“Guys, look out, whatever attacked Tokomon is back!”

Mark grabbed as many baby digimon as he possibly could and ran. Me and the other kids did the same. We could make out HiAndromons black metal as he approached us. We were stuck against a bouncy cube in the wall; HiAndromon raised his arms to reveal cannons on the wrists, his plates all around his body opened, he spoke.

“Goodbye Digidestined! Atomi….”

“Fist of the beast king!” said a deep voice hurriedly. A bright, fiery lion head shot out and hit HiAndromon. He looked around and saw Leomon, Ogremon, Elecmon, Centarumon and Meramon standing in a row. HiAndromon seemed to see this as a bigger threat and turned his attacks to them. The digital legends put down the baby digimon and picked up their own digimon. I looked around.

“So, what do you say to running as fast as we can, and as far away as possible?”

“You mean like the real world?” Chris asked. I looked puzzled.

“Well, that a better idea! RUN” The digidestined ran as fast as they could while still clinging on to their digimon. Kazu was in from of us all, while still trying to cling on to Gummymon with one hand he held out his digivice with the other.

“Digiport open!” The gate sucked the team in and vanished. Kazu’s shout had alerted HiAndromon that they were escaping. He jumped into the Digiport just as it started to close behind the digidestined.

“Those foolish digidestined play right into my hands!” said HiAndromon emotionlessly. He appeared into light. But the Digital Legends were ready for him.

 

Chapt 6: We are one

 

Me, Pen and Kazu held out their digivices and yelled in unison to the sky.

“Biomerge activate!” The three of them held their digivices close to their chests. Different coloured bubbles formed around them, mine was Green, Pen’s was Red and Kazu’s was blue. Tokomon, Gummymon and Gigimon quickly digivolved to their rookie states and blew themselves into the bubble. They spoke.

“Patamon, Terriermon, Guilmon, biomerge to... HolyAngemon, MegaGargomon, Gallantmon.”

Chris, Mark and Celia watched from below as all three digimon took off to the sky towards HiAndromon. The three kids were in shining spheres inside the digimon. The three of them were naked. They did not care. HiAndromon looked scared.

“What’s going on?” he said confused.

“Something you’ll never understand HiAndromon!” me and Patamon said.

“We are one!” Pen and Guilmon said.

“This one’s for SnowBotamon!” Kazu and Terriermon said. We all launched our attacks at once. I pulled out my Sacred sword and launched a fiery cross. MegaGargomon launched a large array of missiles. Gallantmon held out his shield and fired his shield of the just! The three attacks were directly on target but instead of destroying HiAndromon, they didn’t even leave a dent. A dark shield arranged itself charismatically around the robot and reflected the attacks; we all jumped out of the way to avoid being fried. Behind HiAndromon a weird gate appeared and opened. A man on a small floating board came out of the portal and floated in front of HiAndromon. Pen recognised him straight away, Giovanni. He pulled out the Devimon shaped digivice and shot a purple ray to restrain HiAndromon. Mark fell down to the ground clutching his head.

“Yes,” Giovanni laughed derisively, “The Devivice would have much more effect on you wouldn’t it my little protégé.” We all looked at Mark, even HiAndromon.

When me and the others first became digidestined, it was to stop Mark. He had been taken over by an evil force of devimons. He was the first legend, though when devimon took over Mark, Wormmon had to dedigivolve and manage to secure a small part inside Marks digivice waiting until Mark was back to normal and Wormmon could re-appear again. Wormmon hid just in time, the digivice was turned into the Devivice. It looked like a devimon. After the final battle between Mark and the rest of the legends, MagnaAngemon used Magnaantidote to return the devivice to its normal state and Mark re-joined the team. But now, somehow, Giovanni had gotten a digivice and had the spirit of the devivice in it!

 

Giovanni floated down to the ground and spoke.

“Hello kids, I’m not staying, I’m just re-paying you for snooping around on my territory. You’re Digimon are powerful so I must have them to work for me.” The Biomerge digimon landed on the ground. Gallantmon held his lance at Giovanni’s back. Pens voice came from Gallantmon.

“The Digimon will never work for you, we are too good friends.”

“Well, you know I thought you might say that, so I bought a little extra persuasion,” Giovanni clicked his fingers, “HiAndromon!”

HiAndromon held out a metal hand and waved it smoothly across the Digital legends. A large, prolonged shadow was cast, for no reason, over the digidestined. HiAndromon then yelled.

“COPY PASTE!”

 

Chapt 7: Copying and pasting is never permanent.

 

Everything around us disappeared and we were floating in a blue liquid but we could still breathe. Small letters were shooting around all over the place, some English letters, others we were not so sure. Me and the other Biomerge Digimon started to dedigivolve. Me and Kazu landed cleanly next to Patamon and Terriermon. Pen and Guilmon cam flumping down to the ground flowed by someone’s clothes. I ran over to Pen to see if she’d landed alright and looked away, slightly disgusted, slightly embarrassed. Because when we are in the biomerge bubble we are naked. Our clothes are kept outside the bubble somewhere else in the digimon. Our clothes are always returned to us but only sometimes, they are not put back on properly. Someone will either be naked or with clothes on in strange places. Pen was naked! I called what was going on to the others and they all set about finding her clothes. While they were looking, Pen got up, so I gave her my hat to give her some dignity while the others searched. I went off to look myself, I was really creped out when I found her underwear, and I picked them up on the tip of my finger and threw them back to her. As the others found her clothes they threw them to her and she put them on, when she was fully dressed she threw my hat back to me, I put it in my pocket and made a mental note to burn it later. After we’d finished, three bright lights hit the four in-training digimon and they digivolved to Calumon, SnowAgumon, Lopmon and Wormmon.

A puff of black smoke burst out of no-where and HiAndromon stepped out of it. The digimon were too weak, there was nothing they could do. HiAndromon spoke.

“Giovanni, my master, will bring the pokemon dimension out of the darkness and reveal it to the real and digital world as the strongest!” He repeated this several times, and then he looked at us. I could see his red eye focusing. Celia started to cry, she broke down to her knees. I ran forwards and grabbed her from falling. This was just to distract HiAndromon; he couldn’t see that I was carefully tapping away on my laptop with wireless internet connection. I always carry it in my bag. I pressed ‘Enter’ still clinging onto Celia. The world around us disintegrated, and we ran. I let go off Celia and we both ran. She panted.

“Mat, what did you do? How did we get out of there?”

“The copy and paste program that HiAndromon was saved on his hard-drive. I hacked into the digiworlds source and found HiAndromons files, I then reversed the program and got us nearly out of there, we just need to find a digiport now!” The others were behind us. They caught up just as we slammed into solid darkness. Giovanni’s voice rang out.

“HiAndromon, you have them in the run, I inserted a program into you that will give you a chance to defeat these brats once and for all, however it will destroy you, as your creator, I command you to use this power now!”

“Masters Command is my key, backslash, double execute command. I must obey!” Said HiAndromon. HiAndromon started spinning; the same fiery glow that his atomic ray brought engulfed his body. It started to grow and was shot off his body in an almighty wave. HiAndromon blew up giving the wave more power. Everything started moving slowly. I did not know what was happening to the others, I could see Patamon, sitting, evidently waiting for death. I jumped down and grabbed him. I was not letting Patamon give up that quickly. I held out my digivice, hoping beyond hope that somewhere Azulongmon, our team leader, would have the power to help us! My digivice’s screen showed my four crests. Hope, Knowledge, Friendship and sarcasm. Gold, purple, blue and green. The four different coloured lights shot out of my screen, I could see other lights behind me but I didn’t look back to see. The fiery wave was coming closer. My four lights started circling around me and formed an egg shaped capsule around me and Patamon. We both went into a state of hibernation. When I awoke, the egg was still formed around me, it was quite big so I wasn’t cramped, and Patamon was already trying to break out of the egg. My Digivice started to glow as I heard muffled shouts from outside the egg. The light broke a hole in the egg and I crawled out holding onto Patamon as I went. I could see smaller eggs. But five other big ones, made up of different coloured streaks like mine. My heart felt lighter than air when I saw Chris, SnowAgumon, Kazu, Terriermon, Celia, Calumon, Mark, Wormmon, Pen, Lopmon and Guilmon. They were safe; all the people I cared about were safe. But what about my mum and my sister. I started to scramble out of the egg more quickly; I had to get back to the real world. My whole body ached. A war blue glow started to appear up in the sky. I looked up and realised that the team leader Azulongmon had been there the whole time waiting for us to wake up. Chris, having successfully got out of his egg being the smallest, stood up and called to Azulongmon.

“What happened?” He said, yawning slightly.

“Yeah, is everyone all right?” Lopmon said pulling Guilmon out.

“It is more you I’m worried about.” Azulongmon said simply.

“What does that mean?” Patamon said

“Let me explain. HiAndromon has been defeated; he has not affected the digiworld or the real world. When Giovanni used Pokemon dimension data to mutate a normal Andromon to HiAndromon. He used up a lot of the dimension so most people who are using the pokemon game will be getting into the pokemon dimension with most of it destroyed, it will take a lot of work to get it back to normal. You have been here for a week, your parents were worried at first but then I made a convincing cover story, don’t worry, you’re parents will think you’ve been at Lodge Hill with your school all week. When HiAndromon started his final attack. You all became synchronised as one, you were all hoping that something would save you. Your hope made me able to save you by using the power of your crests to create a protective bubble around you, noting could penetrate the bubble except digivice light which I would activate when the time was right. Giovanni will now be arrested for unauthorised use of government data. He won’t be able to do this again. His trial meant he was given the worst sentence, deletion.” All of us winced.

“But what about our crests,” said Mark carefully, “when we gave power to the matrix digimon (that’s from another story don’t worry- MG) we had to give up the power of our crests and regain them later. Will that happen now?”

“Luckily not, I created the bubble so obviously I had control over them so I can break down their data, extract the crests and return them to you. Anyway, me and Elecmon decided we would keep you here until it was time to erm…hatch!” We all laughed happy that all three worlds were safe after all.

A month later, we went back to Primary Village to visit Elecmon. He said he had a surprise for us. I looked amazed to see Azulongmon was there to.

“Digital Legends, I return to you your crests!” Azulongmon said as twenty four lights shot around us and into the correct digivice. Elecmon stepped forward, put his quills down and looked at us happily.

“Look at this, after we extracted the crests it seemed a shame to just destroy them, so we rebuilt the digital matrix of the eggs and rebuilt them to keep as a monument to you.” Elecmon lifted a quill and pulled down a little rope to reveal six eggs standing in a row, each one had a gold plaque on it saying who’d been in there. I could see mine right in the middle next to Pen’s and Mark’s eggs. A giant digital sign was headed above the six eggs saying.

“With thanks to the Digital legends, who helped save Primary Village and the whole digital world.”

Maybe in the real world we get no recognition, that’s understandable seeing as no-one knows about our digimon, but in the digiworld, the only thing that keeps us going is the support of the digimon. We are all one.

Because we are The Digital Legends.

 

 

Check out my website on our team at http://www.matmice.com/home/digitallegend

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter