The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Gatomon's Baby - Epilogue: Part 1

Gatomon's Baby

by Lord Patamon

LP: heya everyone Lord Patamon here again with the chapter 7 of this fic and I’m very happy because this fic reached 27 reviews! YAY!!! ^__^ thank you very much for all your reviews I’m really glad that this fic got that wonderful acceptation ^___^

 

Patamon: yeah and this still hadn’t ended yet, remember that there is a sequel of this fic coming soon

 

Gatomon: yeah, hey LP can you give us a sneak preview about the sequel of this fic?

 

LP: Well the sequel’s gonna be about how Gatomon and Patamon deal with the responsibilities of the parenthood, raising the hyperactive Nekomon and WhitePatamon who like all the little kids like to get themselves in troubles, make jokes, etc. I also are planning a surprise in the sequel but that gonna remain as secret since I don’t want to spoil what I’m planning to do ^__^

 

TK: ooooo sounds interesting

 

Kari: yeah I can’t wait to see that sequel

 

Patamon and Gatomon: same here

 

LP: you gonna see the sequel hopefully soon, but for now let’s focus in this fic ^__^

 

Kari and Gatomon: again as reminder LP don’t own us, we are property of Toei and Bandai, however he owns Nekomon and White Patamon under permission of its original creators Hope’s Truth and Roman Montesco respectively.

 

LP: thanks girls now on with the fic.

 

Epilogue part 1: The joys of the parenthood........ And Biyomon what?!?!

 

It had passed two months since Gatomon gave birth the “twins” Nekomon and WhitePatamon and now she and Patamon are really busy since these two little angels demand too much attention like all the newborns, fortunately TK, Kari and the others had been helping them in what they can. Right now is night in Odaiba and everyone is sleeping…….. Well not everyone since at the Kamiyas the loud cries from two babies could be heard.

 

“Pata is your turn to check on the babies* mumbled a sleepy Gatomon as she rolled on her side tucking herself under the blankets while a sleepy Patamon got up mumbling something about being interrupted from a nice dream he had as he walked to the nursery and to the crib as he smiled and held the babies on his arms. “Now why are my angels crying now?” he asked as he suddenly caught a odor which made him sweat as he used one of his wings to hold his nose (NA: or where he supposedly has his nose ^_^) “I think that I got my question answered” he said as he took the babies to the changing table as he smiled at them.

 

“Okay little angels, let’s clean and change you” Patamon said as he started with the little White Patamon as he took off her diaper as he put his wing over his nose to not smell the diaper as he threw it in the trash can. “Ugh! That smell worse than Tai’s gym socks” he said as he proceeded to clean White Pata perfectly as he then applied some baby oil and then some powder to then put her a new and fresh diaper as he then kissed her forehead to then do the same with the little Nekomon as he then gave them their bottles filled with fresh milk.

 

“There, now you’re clean and happy now daddy is gonna return to his bed to get some sleep” Patamon said to his kids as he kissed their foreheads one more time to then return to the bed with Gatomon who wrapped her arms around him and kissed him softly which he returned as he smiled at her.

 

“The joys of the parenthood, right Daddy?” Gatomon said with a giggle as she rested her head on his chest as he smiled and rubbed her head gently making her purr. “Yeah, you’re right Mommy” Patamon said making her giggle as he smiled and started to kiss her neck softly as he ran his paws trough her body in soft caresses as she let out a soft moan and started to purr loud. “Mmmmm……. Pata…… that is so relaxing” Gatomon said softly as she nuzzled his chest lovingly making him sigh contently as he continued kissing her neck softly.

 

“Pata……. I love you” Gatomon said softly as she then closed her eyes and fell asleep with a smile on her face as she was very relaxed due to Patamon’s caresses. “I love you too Gato-kun” Patamon said as he kissed her head gently to then pull the blankets over them to then fell asleep with his wings wrapped around Gatomon.

 

The next day early in the morning TK arrived to the Kamiya house and was greeted by Kari who was busy preparing the bottles of milk for the babies who were on the playpen playing with some blocks. “Hey Kari preparing the breakfast for the little ones?” TK asked as he gave her a soft kiss which she returned as she smiled. “Yeah, Pata and Gato still are sleeping so I helping them” Kari said as she filled the bottles with the milk to then take the babies from the playpen and sit on the couch to then start to feed them as she smiled.

 

“They’re so cute” Kari said as she was watching them drink their milk happily as TK helped her holding the baby Nekomon as he smiled “Yeah, they sure are” TK said smiling as he rubbed Nekomon’s head gently making him purr softly while he continued drinking his milk, just as Gatomon and Patamon walked out of Kari’s room and smiled seeing TK and Kari with the babies.

 

“Morning guys, thanks for help us with our little angels, we sure need a good sleep” Patamon said with Gatomon nodding and smiling. “Yeah but still and all it feels wonderful bring new life to this world” the cat digimon said as TK and Kari smiled. “The parenthood sure changed you two a lot guys” TK said as the little Nekomon was now sleeping soundly on his arms as Gatomon and Patamon smiled and blushed a bit.

 

“Yeah, bring a new life is the most wonderful thing you can do, especially when is trough love like me and Pata did it” Gatomon said as Patamon smiled and kissed her cheek softly as he wrapped his wings around her in a lovingly hug making the cat digimon purr happily.

 

“I’m glad for you two guys, after all the battles you experienced with us and the others was just fair that you get some happiness and now that happiness is here” Kari said as she looked at the babies who were sound asleep as she, TK and the digimon smiled. “All of us deserve happiness after all those times we risked our lives Kari, and none of us would be here if we would failed our mission of protect both worlds” Patamon said with Gatomon nodding in agreement with him.

 

“Yeah and maybe in a few more years me and TK gonna get married and start a family” Kari said as she winked at TK making him blush while Pata and Gato giggled. “Yeah after all the babies need their human partners” Gatomon said with a giggle. “Yeah, the second generation of digidestined” Patamon said with TK, Kari and Gatomon smiling and nodding.

 

They continued talking and joking when suddenly Tai, Sora, Yolei, Biyomon, Hawkmon and Agumon entered in the house, the three humans and Agumon with a very shocked expressions on their faces, which made TK, Kari and the digimon blink confused.

 

“Hey guys why the shocked expressions? You look like if you had seen Myotismon again” Gatomon said with a confused look on her face. “Yeah what’s up” TK asked as he just blinked as he noticed Biyomon blushing. “TK, Kari, had you ever heard of a pregnant bird?” Sora asked making TK, Kari and the digimon’s jaw fell to the ground in shock. “You are kidding right? I mean, Biyomon is a bird and the birds lay eggs” TK said as Sora shook her head no. “I’m not kidding TK, Biyomon is pregnant, even Joe confirmed that” Sora said while Biyomon and Hawkmon blushed deep red. (NA: Read the fic “The gift of the birds” at http: //hopelight.wi3k.com/thegiftofthebirds.htm *copy and paste and erase the space before the “//”* to understand this part better).

 

“Woah and I thought that the birds only lay eggs” Kari said with TK and the others nodding except for Gatomon and Patamon. “Well true they are birds but they are digimon too so they are different to the birds here in the real world” Gatomon said with Patamon nodding in agreement with her. “I see, but anyhow is wonderful that Biyo’s gonna be a mother” Sora said as she petted Biyo’s head gently.

 

“Yeah, congrats guys” Patamon said as Biyomon and Hawkmon smiled. “Thanks guys, it seems that now Nekomon and WhitePatamon gonna have a playmate” Biyomon said with a smile as she sat down on the couch as she watched the two babies sleep. “And how’s going the things with you two as parents guys? Do these little angels keep you two very busy?” Biyomon asked Gatomon and Patamon as she put her wing in her belly gently.

 

“Nah! Just the normal like all the babies does, you know, mess their diapers or get hungry in the middle of the night, but me and Gato take turns to check on the babies for example, last night was my turn to check on the babies who needed a diaper change and were hungry” Patamon said as Gatomon wrapped her tail around him and snuggled him purring happily.

 

“And he is a great father, sweet, caring, and I love him so much” Gatomon said as she kissed him which he returned while the others just smiled. “How cute, I hope me and Hawky can be as good parents as you two” Biyomon said as Hawkmon hugged her gently and kissed her cheek softly. “Don’t worry Biyo, we gonna be good parents too, you will see” Hawkmon said as she snuggled on his chest sighing happily.

 

“These last months sure had been full of surprises” Tai said with a smile as he served drinks to everyone. “Yeah, at least all is in peace in the digiworld so we don’t have nothing to worry about” Yolei said just as Matt, Joe, Izzy, Davis, Ken, Mimi, Cody and their digimon entered. “Hey guys, so we have another digimon pregnant huh?” Matt said with a smile as Biyomon and Hawkmon blushed.

 

“This sure had been a year of babies” Gomamon said as the other laughed a bit and nodded. “Yeah and talking about babies, let me take these little ones to the nursery so they can sleep in their crib comfy” Gatomon said as Kar handed her the babies to then walk to the nursery.

 

“The maternity sure changed her” Mimi said with a smile as she saw Gatomon taking her babies to the nursery. “Yeah, and she is very protective of her babies” Kari added with Patamon nodding in agreement. “Well when you become in parent, you see the things really different” Patamon said smiling. “So true” Biyomon said as the others nodded to then continue talking and enjoying the day while Gatomon was in the nursery tending their babies with Patamon helping her.

 

5 months later Biyomon gave birth a beautiful baby Biyomon, Hawkmon never had been so happy in his life, as always all the team celebrated this event and just like they helped Gatomon and Patamon with their babies, they also helped Biyomon and Hawkmon too, by now Nekomon and WhitePatamon are 7 months old and they are very playful and cute, Gatomon and Patamon moved to the digiworld where they got a house to live when their babies were 3½ months old, they decided this because they didn’t wanted to abuse of Kari’s family’s kindness and also they wanted to live in a own house as a real family but still and all TK, Kari and the rest of the team continued helping them as well Biyo and Hawkmon.

 

It was a beautiful day in the digiworld as Patamon arrived to his and Gatomon’s house after get some food and more supplies for the babies as he smiled seeing Gatomon feeding the babies their milk. “Hey Gatokun, I’m back” Patamon said as he walked up to her and kissed her softly. “Hey Pata did you get everything?” Gatomon asked him as she returned the kiss.

 

“Yeah, I got all” the small winged digimon said as he showed her the bags with the supplies and food as Gatomon smiled. “That’s great Patakun, and as a last favor can you unpack the food and supplies for the babies and accommodate it in the counters?” she asked sweetly making Patamon blush a bit as he smiled. “Sure Gatokun” he said as he went to the kitchen and then he unpacked all and ordered it in the counters to then return with Gatomon who was on the nursery putting the babies on the crib and tucking them gently under the warm blankets as she kissed their foreheads. “Sweet dreams my angels” she whispered as she then turned to leave as she saw Patamon standing in the doorway smiling.

 

“You are a great mother Gatokun” Patamon said as he hugged her gently and kissed her softly as she returned the kiss and the hug happily. “You’re a great father too Patakun” she said as both of them walked out of the nursery closing the door behind them as they sat down on the couch snuggling each others.

 

“Biyomon and Hawkmon’s daughter sure is cute” Patamon said as he rubbed Gatomon’s body gently as she purred and smiled. “Yeah, and remember that this weekend is the monthly picnic of the group” the cat digimon said and Patamon nodded. “Yeah, is gonna be good se everyone again” Patamon said as he nuzzled her and she nuzzled him back.

 

“You know Pata? At first I thought that I was destined to suffer and only be a slave of any evil mon since Myotismon treated me like that tricking me in be a evil digimon, but then I met Kari, at first I was about to kill her since I still was working for Myotismon, but her light and our link stopped me from do that……… In the end and as you know I discovered my true identity as a destined digimon and joined with Kari to the team” Gatomon paused and smiled at Patamon to then continue.

 

“Then I met you, at first I thought that you only was a small and immature digimon, but then I had to take that back when I saw you protecting not only TK but all of us, first when you gave your life in the battle against Devimon when I still was working for Myotismon, later you defeated DemiDevimon in that amusement park” Gatomon giggled as she remembered how Myotismon punished DemiDevimon after he failed in get the crest of hope.

 

“Then you fought Myotismon in the real world even tough you had an argument with TK, you still stood there to protect him and Matt with WereGarurumon’s help, then in the TV tower you deleted Phantomon and injured Myotismon with the same attack, but it was during the fight with the dark masters where you and TK showed a great bravery when you digivolved to Angemon to protect Kari, TK, Sora and I from Machinedramon’s henchmons with the help of Biyomon, and from all of us it was you who stopped Piedmon and returned us to normal breaking Piedmon’s spell which turned us in key chains, when I saw you as MagnaAngemon, I felt with wishes of grab you and kiss you but I didn’t, and I didn’t because I was still confused, my heart yearned my love for you but my mind told me that was wrong……….” She paused as a tear rolled trough her cheek as she smiled at him and hugged him tightly not wanting let him go as he just smiled and rubbed her head gently.

 

“But after TK, Kari and the others returned to the real world after Apocalymon’s defeat, I felt so sad and lonely……….. But that didn’t lasted much because you appeared and comforted me, you gave me hope to believe in that I will see Kari again, and it happened, we saw our partners again and we started another adventure, and was during that second adventure when I decided to follow my heart and confess you my feelings for you and you know what? It was the best thing I could have done” Gatomon said as she smiled lovingly at him, as he smiled at her.

 

 

 

“Gatomon, before met you I felt that something in my life was missing, I could feel my heart sad and yearning for something or someone and when I saw you for the first time, I knew that was you the one my heart was yearning for, but at that time I was too shy to admit my love for you, so I better decided to be for you as a friend till I could get rid of my shyness and confess you my love, but when I was about to tell you my feelings, Ken appeared as the emperor cutting my intentions since we had to run to save us, but then you confessed me that you love me and that made me the happiest digimon on both worlds” Patamon said as Gatomon smiled.

 

“And now we got a beautiful family product of that love” Gatomon said to then kiss Patamon deeply and he returned the kiss with the same passion as they held each other close in a lovingly hug not wanting to end that passionate and romantic moment they were sharing as their bodies melted on each other’s soft caresses making them let out soft moans of love as their lips dueled countless times hungry for that sweet nectar of love they only could get trough their kisses........ Kisses of endless love.

 

LP: Well that was the first part of the epilogue even though it looks more like a normal chapter ^__^

 

Patamon: I liked all the romance stuff in this chapter

 

Gatomon: *snuggles Patamon* me too and that of Biyomon pregnant was really unexpected

 

LP: Yeah and thanks for remind me of that because I want to put something here clear, I know that Biyomon is a bird and that the birds lay eggs, but like I noted above, I did it like that because I connected that to a fic a friend of mine is writing about Biyomon getting pregnant, the fic is called “The gift of the birds” and shows how anything can be possible when you believe in miracles.

 

Kari: Awww how cute and deep

 

TK: Yeah, and that is true

 

Patamon: Yeah

 

Gatomon: Yup

 

LP: I agree too, now I want to thank again for all the reviews I received for this fic, I’m really surprised of the good acceptance this fic got, and was that what inspired me to write a sequel for this fic that I gonna start to write soon. For now I still gonna add the second and final part of the epilogue to then start to write the sequel ^__^

 

TK: So please don’t forget to leave reviews if you can, and thanks again for your support

 

LP, TK, Kari, Gatomon and Patamon: See ya in the next chapter!! *they got up and walked out*

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter