The Tamers

by DigimonGirl

Chapter 2: A Surprise Visit

" Man I'm bored!" Kazu cried as we were walking toward the park. " Kazu, here's an idea, SHUT UP!" I said with a note of annoyance. " Hey,Susan!" A voice came from somewhere behind me. "What the heck!" I said. The voice sounded familier." Susan, is that you?" That voice sounded familier to. "Kari," I said in bewilderment. "Is that you?"
" Guess again."

"Sora"

"Nope"

"Tai"

"Righto"

"What are you doing here?" I said in bewilderment. " Well, we didn't come here to guess who you are. And by the way, who are your friends?" Tai said.

"Well, that's Takato," I pointed to the boy with the goggles. "That's Henry," I pointed to the boy with the orange vest. "That's Rika," I pointed to the girl with the broken-heart shirt. "That's Kazu," I pointed to the boy with the visior. "That's Kenta," I pointed to the boy with the bluish-green hair. "That's Jeri," I pointed to the girl with the puppet. "That's Suzie," I pointed to the girl with the kimono shirt. "This is Ryo," I pointed to the boy with the neck scarf.

"Who its that?" Cody asked, poimting to my youngest sister.

"Oh.This is Alicia. She is my youngest sister."

"Great. Two more goggle-heads." Rika muttered under her breath,smiling.

"Hey! Someone get a picture! Rika's actually smiling!" Kazu shouted.

"Hahaha, very funny." I said.

"So...when are you guys going back?" Tai asked us.

"What?" I answered, uncertain of what Tai said.

"When are you guys going back to the Digital World?" Tai asked again.

To my horror, my eyes started to fill with tears.

"There isn't a way back to the Digital World." I asnwered.

"Wait a minute. Yes there is," said Takato, full of excitement." But it is dangerous."

To be continued....