The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Masters of Oblivion - Chapter 8

Masters of Oblivion 

VIII

The Rematch

‘It was the worst thing I have ever seen. I mean one of us alone could barely make a scratch on it. And we won… Well, I’m not saying it’s luck that we won but it was a close thing… For a moment it was as if I was watching a movie, one of those really good ones that you’re not sure is going to have a happy ending or not. Huh!’ He laughed. ‘It wasn’t so enjoyable when I was in it.

‘I think the worst is that we have no idea what it was, it made me realise we have no idea what the Digimon are either. What if we’re scratching the surface of something too deep for us, something we can’t possibly handle? We’re just a bunch of kids after all.

‘My dad has something to do with this of course, he is one of the five generals in charge at the base. I wonder if he’s still alive? No, what am I saying? I have no doubt in my mind that he’s totally alright. I remember he would hint at me the importance and danger of the work he was doing before this whole thing started. I wish I could see him now, I wish I could ask him what was going on and I wish he would tell me. He’d say something about it, just as much as I need to understand to satisfy me, but nothing but the whole truth would satisfy me. I suppose he would even lie to me, to protect me of course. In a way I understand it but it won’t work this time, I’m too close to the whole thing. We all are. Have you noticed that everyone who has a Digimon is in some way connected to the military base, and not just through me! Pat’s parents work there, Lee’s mom and dad worked there. Your sister…’

Abby looked away from him.

‘I’m sorry.’ He said.

‘It’s okay,’ she said looking back at him, ‘I just haven’t thought about her for a while, I feel a little guilty.’

‘Oh.’ He said.

‘Except for Kai.’ She said. ‘We don’t know if he’s connected to it in any way.’

‘Yeah, but it’s still a strange coincidence don’t you think. And there’s something else that has been bothering me, that man that Venomon killed, he seemed to know me and Aviemon and it’s also a strange coincidence that he was so close to my house with the Digivices that display our names.’

‘Yes,’ Abby said, ‘but the Digivices are very high tech, they might have figured out our names in some other way. Maybe all these strange coincidences are only normal coincidences.’

‘Maybe.’ He said. ‘Or maybe it means something.’

‘I wonder why Kai was there today.’ She said changing the subject.

‘Me too. Also a strange coincidence don’t you think.’

‘Maybe, maybe he just wanted to belong.’

‘Maybe.’ He said again.

She leaned forward then and taking from the table she put Luke’s goggles on his head and sat back again with a smile on her face. But it wasn’t a funny smile, it was a proud one.

They sat on the couch staring at each other. Outside it was dark and things were stirring as they well knew but they could not see what they are.

 

But there are many different places in the city where things are not pleasant. Where the lights are dimmer and the buildings not those of the well off.

At one of these places something out of the ordinary was happening.

Through a broken window, into a silent shop, around the shelves of food and necessities something was moving. Light seemed to be around it but for a dark rag that hung over its head and shoulders hiding some source, and the light was gold.

He smashed through some more glass and grabbed from inside candy. A lot of candy.

‘Oh! I love this stuff!’ Arianmon said stuffing it in his mouth and eating it as fast as possible. He looked ridiculous and not at all like an evil monster that killed people for sport.

He went on like this moving through the poor and old convenience store with an unquenchable appetite. A second light then appeared behind him without him noticing. It was just when someone cleared his throat that Arianmon spun around his disguise dropping to reveal his bright wickedness and his lifted claws.

Before him stood a small man in a small white room. The man stood a distance away but he was easily noticeable with black hair and a dark suit as he fiddled with his tie with one hand.

Arianmon dropped his hands and took a step closer to the TV more puzzled than confused.

‘Don’t look like a scared hamster! Come closer.’ The man said and became larger as he walked closer himself.

The man’s face filled most of the picture, black eyes, pale skin.

‘What’s this?’ Arianmon ask hitting the TV with one of his claws lightly.

‘It’s a television you bewildered buffoon! Now act your intelligence and stand up straight, you look like a caveman that’s discovered fire.’

‘I should destroy this television because of your insolence.’ Arianmon said standing up straight.

‘Oh come on! What do you think that would accomplish. There are a million of screens in the city and I can project this image onto anyone of them. Now please, Arianmon, I know you to be smarter than this.’

‘For a inanimate object you’re quite annoying.’

‘A small price to pay for the gift that I am willing to give you.’

‘Oh yes? What would I need from you.’ A sneer.

‘A lot.’ The man said fixing his tie again and with a twinkle in his eye which wasn’t very pleasant. ‘How is that wound in your shoulder healing?’

Arianmon looked at the hole in his armour at his shoulder and the dark patch there, then he turned back to the TV without a word.

‘It hurt didn’t it, you didn’t expect that elf to ever hit you or if she did you didn’t expect it to have any effect did you? To say the least you underestimated them all, a big mistake. Especially that dark boy with his dark pet, you didn’t expect them to interrupt your little fun.’

‘You know a lot.’ He dismissed the statement from his mouth as if it were of no importance.

‘I do, you could say I remember a lot too. So tell me, do you want the power to defeat the Digidestined brats?’

Arianmon looked at the TV with a mixture of surprise and interest.

 

‘Beans.’

‘Oh what a delight.’

‘Listen you ungrateful shadow,’ Kai said point a spoon at the dark Digimon at the other side of the little table, ‘you’ll eat what I put before you or you won’t eat at all.’ He drew a knife from his belt and started cutting the can of beans open.

‘Excuse me if my taste for fine food is an inconvenience to your obvious adulterated life style.’ Shadowmon gestured at the dark empty room with stained walls they were sitting in.

Kai looked up banging his spoon down on the table. They stared at each other their eyes angry slits.

They smiled, their way of laughing at each other’s jokes and Kai went back to opening the can.

‘What do you mean fine food?’ He said throwing half of the can out on a plastic plate before his digimon. ‘Where will you ever find better cuisine than what’s right before you?’

‘You are right as usual, I totally underestimated what can come out of a good old can of beans.’ Shadowmon took a handful and shoved it into his mouth and it disappeared into his half translucent depths.

‘And then,’ and Kai smiled at Shadowmon as he peered at him from under his brow, ‘there is dessert.’

From under the table he drew a plastic bag propped full of sweets. ‘What kind of thief would I be if I could only steal a can of baked beans?’

Shadowmon was shocked to silence for a moment.

‘You little brat, hiding that from me.’

‘You want to make something of it.’ Kai said standing up smiling lightly all the way.

‘It seems I do.’ Shadowmon rose to tower over the kid.

‘A rat is scarier than you.’ Kai said dropping his fists as if Shadowmon held no threat.

‘Oh yeah?’

The next moment Kai had a face cover with beans. He quickly retorted by throwing a fist full of his own dinner at the digimon and a messy food fight ensued.

Shadowmon stopped after a few moments but Kai was smiling at himself.

‘I can’t remember when last I wasted food like that.’

‘Shhh!’ Shadowmon said in a voice that sent a cold chill down Kai’s spine and wiped the smile from his face.

They stood there, each on one side of the table, in complete silence not looking at each other as they tried to listen.

Footsteps.

There was the lightest shift in both their postures as they heard the noise. Their heads moved slightly, their eyes narrowed. Slowly their heads started to move towards the sound.

Shadowmon was slowly growing smaller as if drawing himself in to pounce.

Kai seemed to become larger as he drew himself up to face whatever was coming.

The footsteps became louder.

Slow and purposeful, heavy.

Their eyes met the door together as the footsteps resounded just on the other side and they stared. They stared as the sound moved step by step just outside their sight taking its torturing time to come where they could see it.

It stopped, there it was, the source.

It was a figure of hunched rags just outside the doorway, looking down the hall. The only signal it made that it knew they were there was by stopping where It had, just outside the doorframe where they could see it.

They stared at it in suspense not daring to wonder what was under those rags.

Almost at the same time, as if their minds were linked, they looked down at the heavy exposed boots.

‘Kai, move!’

The scream came to late. Arianmon spun around his rags twisting off him and from him light blasted. It drove in between the dual. The wall erupted outside like a volcano. The old planks pulled away and then ripped themselves apart.

Arianmon laughed in evil joy and hitting one side of the doorframe apart with a fist he walked towards Kai with destructive strides.

Shadowmon tackled him, light and darkness clashed. He drove him through another wall out into a muddy street. They separated and Shadowmon rolled the furthest.

Up jumped Arianmon like something that could fly. He grabbed onto Shadowmon’s throat and pinned him to the tar. He stooped over him like a monster over a kill.

‘Shadow,’ he said in a voice that did not fit his human looking mouth, ‘how totally amazing that I can now see the resemblance. Oh, it was before me all the time.’ A free claw came up and ran along Shadowmon’s face. ‘Brother.’

‘Arg!’ Shadowmon cried out in furry. Darkness exploded upwards, a beam that wanted to penetrate the ozone layer. It drove Arianmon away and the glowing beast tumbled onto the tar a distance off.

‘You okay?’ Kai said running to stand next to his companion.

‘Fine, he wasn’t speaking sense, I think he’s lost it.’ Shadowmon said standing up straight as if he hadn’t been assaulted.

‘Was there anything to lose?’ Kai said softly.

Arianmon lay there for the longest time on his face without moving. Then they realised he was moving in little spasms and a strange noise came from him. Suddenly he jerked up his head and arms like a doll’s. He fell back all the way onto his heels as his body jerked.

They stared at him in horror.

When his body and head fell forward again they realised he was laughing in the most terrible way. He stood on his knees looking at them his head titled to the side and his whole body jerking as he laughed. He rose up onto his feet without using his hands and then stood laughing at them half hunched forward.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Shadowmon said in disgust.

‘I… don’t know.’ Kai was taking steps back and Shadowmon was following him. ‘But I don’t think it’s good.’

In one shocking moment the laughter was cut, his body was yanked into the air a foot. A light burst from his chest that blinded them and they threw up their arms to shield their faces.

‘Move!’ Shadowmon cried.

They spun and started to run as Arianmon screamed behind them, they ran as fast as their feet could take them.

The screaming quickly stopped and when they looked behind them they saw the light dying behind the turn they had taken. The kept running.

‘You can never find a taxi in this neighbourhood.’ Kai said.

The neighbourhood was in fact a slum, it was one rundown building after the other with rundown people living in them and a train running through it not that it ever stopped at the station anymore. There was minimal lights, sure there were street lights but none of them worked. It was the place in the city where you could most easily see the stars.

It didn’t make it easier to see where they were running. They did not fall as they ran, they did not slip. They ran till they were out of breath and Arianmon left far behind.

Kai came to rest his back against a wall huffing deeply, he realised he wasn’t as fit as he had thought he was. He threw his head back feeling the pain in his chest and then looked for Shadowmon who was barely visible standing in the middle of the street watching. What did make him visible was the roaming of his slightly glowing eyes and the moving of his body as he breathed deeply.

‘Why did we run?’ Kai asked.

‘Arianmon was doing something to himself, I didn’t like it.’ Shadowmon said.

‘You don’t think we could have taken him?’ Some accusation couldn’t be kept out of his voice.

He saw the Digimon’s eyes target on him.

‘No.’

Kai sagged down onto the ground although it was a filthy and muddy.

‘We could barely take him last time, then we had support.’ Shadowmon said starting to look around him again, Kai did not answer.

They did have support didn’t they? Kai knew that together he and Shadowmon could do almost anything, they could fight off any opponent be it human or Digimon but as of yet they haven’t had the chance to do so yet have they. Sure they took out those thugs the first night, but they had been human, they hadn’t faced a Digimon head to head yet and even when they had fought they had been outwitted.

We have to work harder, Kai thought, we have to train, get better.

It was then that he took his black Digivice out and after pressing a few buttons came to the word Upgrade flashing before him. He thought back at the fight against Atalanta and the digivalution. Then he thought further back…

 

It was strange, he wasn’t questioning what he was doing. He simply lifted the shadow up and supported him on his shoulder and carried him inside. There he laid him down and took a chicken leg from his plate and held it out to the shadow, and he ate.

It was only a time later that he learnt the shadow’s name was Shadowmon and that he is a Digimon.

‘That’s strange, why do both names end with mon?’ Kai asked him.

‘I… don’t know.’ Shadowmon admitted. ‘I can’t even remember what a Digimon really is.’ He was confused.

‘Start from the beginning.’ Kai said.

‘I awoke a few hours ago,’ he started, ‘and found myself in some sort of tank and I felt strange, as if my muscles were raw and my eyes were unfocused as if they weren’t use to looking at light. I realised I was in a large tank of sorts, lying there as if it were my prison cell. Then the glass door to the outside opened and I exited finding myself in a large sophisticated looking room. There were thick cables everywhere, many running into the tank I came out of and many similar tanks all around. I saw computers and on their screens these words flashed: “Digi.mon loss, system unable to operate.” As soon as I saw the words Digimon I knew they applied to me and the others coming out of the other tanks.’

‘There are others like you?’ Kai asked intrigued.

‘No, not like me, but they are Digimon. I saw a large Digimon bird I think, and a woman with blue skin, but I can’t be sure, it was all very hazy and confusing. But I do remember the bodies, and the blood. There were dead humans lying everywhere, somehow I recognised them as humans. They had all been killed, several of them. Suddenly there was an explosion and I saw a golden glow jump from it. The glow, I think it was a Digimon, went on a rampage laughing as it did. It slammed into another tank and that one exploded too. I then saw another message flashing on the computer: “Tank 9 irreversibly damaged, cancelling Womb process.” Then the sirens went off and soon men with guns were running into the place. I and many other of the Digimon decided to flee, it was all to confusing. I think the only one that stayed was the golden one, wrecking everything he could get his hands on. I, resembling a shadow, used my skill to ghost between the soldiers and escape but not before the golden Digimon tore the passage away in front of me suddenly. I attacked it, I’m not sure how I knew to fight but I did but quickly escaped from it again after being wounded.’

He glanced at the black and red wound he had in his chest that Kai had covered with a cloth, not that it helped much, the bleeding was done and it would heal by itself.

‘I escaped just as the doors of the compound were closed behind me and disappeared into the night.’

‘Then you came here,’ Kai finished for him, ‘it sounds like you were in the military base, it is at a lock down now.’

‘Yes, the military base.’ He said remembering.

There was a silence.

‘It is a strange coincidence that I found you, that you came here.’ Kai said almost to himself.

‘Maybe not, I was trying to escape from the lights and the noise, this part of the city seemed the most silent.’

It was then that they heard the sound. They both turned and looked at the door of the room as they heard it coming closer. Footsteps. Then came their voices.

Kai stood up as three large men, no, boys, came to stand in the doorway and peer at him. They smiled at each other seeing the boy there and the food on the table and a few plastic bags under the table.

‘Get lost boy, or get dead.’ They said.

‘Screw off, this is mine.’ Talk of the jungle, of the stupid wild, talk they could understand.

‘Not anymore it ain’t!’

They hadn’t seen Shadowmon, or maybe they had and mistook him for only a shadow. In they rushed their fists lifted and Kai managed to dodged one, another hit him and he feel back his nose bleeding. The other never came close.

Above one of them darkness towered with glowing angry eyes and held his fist tightly. He looked up at it in terror. He was thrown out into the hallway like a piece of furniture. The others punched at the shadow blindly but another was cast to one side of the room. Kai tackled the other in the stomach and after driving him to the wall gave him a punch that knocked him out.

When Kai stood up straight as the thug dropped to the floor he found himself facing Shadowmon, they were silent.

The one still conscious that hadn’t run away stood up terrified. The shadow and the dark kid glanced at him, they were between him and the door. He hesitated, and then ran screaming between them and out following his companion.

They looked back at each other.

‘Thanks.’ Kai said.

‘It’s why I’m here.’ Shadowmon said.

‘Really?’

‘No, it was a joke.’

‘Oh.’ Kai smiled.

 

‘He might not be coming,’ Kai said, ‘whatever happened to him might not have been good for him.’

Shadowmon sighed and came to stand next to Kai against the wall.

‘It looked familiar.’ Shadowmon commented.

‘It did.’ Kai agreed.

‘Although I do not think it is possible because he has no Digivice, that seemed to be the source of the power. Maybe it was a slow powerful attack that we avoided… luckily.’ He didn’t seem so sure about the ‘lucky’ part.

‘We’ll need to find a new place to live, somehow he knew we lived there.’

‘He knows because he was drawn to you, as I was.’

‘What?’ Kai asked turning to him. ‘You were drawn to me?’

‘Yes, I realised it a while ago. That’s is why I came here, you are… Digidestined.’

‘True.’

The voice cut the air. They sprang away from the wall and looked up at what was breathing down at them. Darkness with light glowing from it.

They stepped away as it, this mass of darkness hanging from the wall of a house, reached down to the ground. One pitch black clawed paw dug into the sidewalk, then another. Finally the whole mass was down on the ground before them, large, piercing golden eyes.

‘I,’ it said as if tasting the word in a deep voice and as its jaws opened a dull golden light came from its depths, ‘I resemble you now Shadowmon, how ironic. How ironic!’ It roared and laughed at the same time and its voice was mighty, it caused them to take more steps back. ‘You see Shadowmon, I have no dispute with the pathetic human, it is useless, like a bug I squish on my way.’ A great tail swung and hit the ground behind the body hard. ‘But you, on the other hand, you were the first I met and, as it is, the first to contest my will, and for that I love you. For that I would kill you also and it would make me love you even more. One day I will speak of you to my disciples telling of the first to stand up against me, and they will laugh with me.’

‘Arianmon!’ Shadowmon cried realising.

‘No!’ The monster rose up from four legs to two and then banged down again cracking the tar. ‘I am Deamon! Gaze and be amazed! FEAR ME!’

Kai jumped one way, rolling, Shadowmon another. The golden flames spilled from the monster’s jaw bursting out over the street, like golden lava.

‘Nocturnal Blaze!’

The coils of night streaked at Deamon. With a back hand the monster slapped the attack away, then leapt at Shadowmon. Shadowmon sprang and missed the great jaws. He leapt through the air as the bulk came after him on four legs. It’s jaw clashed and sounded as it attacked.

Shadowmon landed out of breath, the beast curled.

‘Death’s Blaze!’

The fires spilt forth again, a dragon breathing napalm. And for one moment the true shape of the monster was seen, scales and armour.

It burned Shadowmon like the sun, but he sprang away before to much harm was caused. He jumped against a building and off just as Deamon crashed into it behind him, it started to collapse.

‘Let’s move!’ Shadowmon said as he landed before Kai.

They started to run but they heard Deamon’s deep throated laughter.

‘Don’t flee coward, fight me and die gloriously at my hands!’

‘Run,’ Shadowmon said, ‘I’ll slow him.’

‘I don’t run when you don’t.’ Kai said.

‘I’ll catch up, it’s the only way, I’m faster than you. I won’t fight, only distract.’ With that Shadowmon fell back like a kite catching wind and lifted into the air.

He suddenly dodged aside as more golden fire spurted at him. Then he slinked into an alley and Deamon had to slam into the wall to force his bulk through throwing trash as he did.

Kai kept running not daring to exam his own feelings, only doing what his friend told him he needed to for both of them. If he had looked inside of him instead of just running without a thought he would have found the question: ‘Am I deserting the closest friend I have ever made to certain death?’

Somehow a part of the question still seeped into his mind and in answer to it he decided that if it was so, he would personally track Deamon or Arianmon or whatever he was down and find a way to kill him… slowly.

His heart was aching and his muscles slack, his lungs were burning and his throat sticking when he came to a lifted platform with stairs leading up to it.

‘Train station.’ He breathed.

Why he ran up it he couldn’t tell, maybe to get a better view of the way he had come. He looked back and saw only darkness with oddly protruding obstacles that were buildings pushing out of it. He saw no darkness fighting darkness and no light signalling that… until a few moments had passed.

Suddenly one alleyway erupted as blackness and fire blazed out of it. Running just before it came the shadow.

Shadowmon leapt onto the train station nimbly.

‘Great place to hide.’ He commented.

‘I don’t hide.’ Kai said. ‘These tracks have electricity running through them.’

‘He’s not stupid enough.’ Shadowmon said watching the alleyway.

‘Maybe he’s full of himself enough.’

Shadowmon looked at Kai, then he grabbed him and with one leap they were over the two tracks and landed on the other side of the platform.

Moments later they saw the dark movement and the light. Then the dinosaur like head emerged, the great front paws followed by the whole body.

‘I myself am surprised by what I have become.’ Deamon said as if he was continuing a conversation.

‘He’s been talking like this all the way.’ Shadowmon informed Kai as they both stood watching the monster.

‘I knew what I was, I heard what the man in the TV said, and I thought I would be, well, something more humanoid.’ He went on as if they were a willing audience as he walked in circles on the other side. ‘But what I am…! I never imagined such… such raw power!’

He had one paw over the tracks but now he slowly pulled it away.

‘Do you honestly think I’m so stupid?’ The voice was menacing, they had insulted him.

He stepped backwards, then crouched, then leapt! So swift, the two scattered backwards trying to block the attack with their arms.

From nowhere! Suddenly the monster was gone and before them powered blue flashed. They stared at it in disbelief.

‘A train?’ Kai asked.

It was in fact a train with blue couches but the weird thing was it had no lights on in the coaches and they hadn’t seen the front light from the engine, it had simply appeared saving them.

‘That didn’t do it did it?’ Kai asked Shadowmon as the train passed loudly.

‘No, and I don’t think he is going to relent, let’s move.’

The two dark beings slipped off the platform as the blue train’s last couch passed. There was silence again and the excitement was forgotten. Even where the monster Digimon Deamon pushed from the trains grasp and landed meters down from the raised tracks it was silent. He turned and stood still his snout in the air as if sniffing, as if feeling. Then he started off his snaking tail following silently, amazingly silently, and his glow suppressed in his stomach behind his jaws.

It wasn’t over.

 

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter