The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Digimon FlyAway - Episode 1

Digimon FlyAway

by ChiefYamaki

Episode 1

The International Digimon Competition

13 May 2023

 

"Could you be faster, Kaye? Your friend will be here any minute!" said a lady to her daughter.
"I'm packing up my things. Just give me another minutes and I will be out,” replied Kaye.
Kaye walks out of her room while carrying a bag full of shirts. She is wearing a white T-shirt with a dark-blue colour jeans with a sweater tied around her waist. She also brought along a hand phone tied with a string around her neck.
"Now where is Kyle? He's late, always late!" complained Kaye.
"I believe he's on his way here,” said Kaye's mom. "By the way, this is your air-ticket to Tokyo, with your passport and competition pass. They are very important, so stick them with you, and don't lose it, understand?"
"Yes Mom,” replied Kaye.
Suddenly, a car stopped outside their house.
"Kyle's here, I've gotta go," said Kaye while walking out of the house.
"Kaye, do your best like your elder brother who won last year's match."
"I will," Kaye said.

 

-meanwhile in Tokyo...

"Gosh... I'm so excited. The International Digimon Competition organized by The Digi-Association will start tomorrow," said Joe, who is the Assistant Chairman of the Digi-Association.

"Joe, do you know how's Matt doing in Malaysia? Will he be attending the competition's opening ceremony?" asked Tai.

"I don't think so... He went to Malaysia four years ago with Sora and their Digimons to study in the Institute of Space and Astronomy. Anyway, I heard that he became a part time teacher," said Joe.
"I wonder how Sora is doing..." said Tai. They got married and have few children now..."

"What about yourself? Are you planning to get married?" asked Joe.

"Me? Well... but not for the time being. I am already very busy as a diplomat, but I still spent time becoming a chairperson... Come to think of it, I haven't fell in love since Sora!" said Tai explaining to Joe while looking out of the window of their building.

"Tai..." said Joe while sighing.

 

Then Joe walks towards the computer, and goes to the Inbox of the Digi Association. It is his job to make sure he checked every e-mail that was send to them.

"Tai... come here. Am I dreaming or something?" asked Joe when he sees an e-mail from Matt.

"Yes?" said Tai while walking towards Joe.

"It's an e-mail from... old Matt. Oh... he still remembers us..." said Joe while pointing at the screen of the monitor.

"Hmmm... it's really him! What does the e-mail writes?" asked Tai.

 

Joe reads the e-mail, and he got a nasty shock.

"What?!" shouted Joe.

"What's what?" asked Tai back to Joe.

"Myotismon... he returned... with MaloMyoyismon..."

"And...?"

"...kidnapped Sora. Matt's saving her with MetalGarurumon and Garudamon, but somehow, they can't handle MaloMyotismon along, and they need backup. Matt also written that MetalGarurumon was hurt badly by MaloMyotismon," said Joe continuing to talk.

Tai took in a deep breath. "I've to go there immediately with Agumon. I must help them. I've promised him," said Tai holding his fist tightly.

"I'll go with you. Remember, I'm a doctor, so I can try healing MetalGarurumon with my healing method," said Joe.

"Come on, is the portal ready? Let's don't waste time," said Tai.

 

-meanwhile

"MetalGarurumon, are you alright?" asked Garudamon.

"Time to finish you! Pandemonium Flare!" MaloMyotismon announced. It hits MetalGarurumon and causing it to crush into pieces.

"NOOOOOOOO....." screamed Matt. He felt weak and falls on the ground. But suddenly, he felt such a warm aura coming from nowhere. Then he crawed up and saw a shadow of a person.

"Matt... speak to me, it's me Tai," said Tai.

"Tai..."

WarGreymon feels Tai's bravery from his Digivice, and it walks towards MetalGarurumon. Wargreymon them lets out a source of power, and it actually rebuilds MetalGarurumon.

"MetalGarurumon...!" said Matt.

"I knew you'll come, WarGreymon," said MetalGarurumon.

"How can I leave you like this?" said WarGreymon. "Remember you did the same for me 30 years ago."

"Yes, I remember..." replied MetalGarurumon.”When Piedmon destroyed you, I saved you, now it's your turn..." MetalGarurumon stands up on four feet, and looks at WarGreymon.

"Are you ready?" asked WarGreymon.

"Anytime when you are, WarGreymon.

"Let's go. MetalGarurumon," said WarGreymon while leading. MetalGarurumon follows up, and then it announced: "Metal Wolf Claw!"

"Gaia Force!" shouted WarGreymon. Both the attacked hitted MaloMyotismon, but doesn't even leaves a scratch.

"Arrrgh... it doesn't effect MaloMyotismon," said WarGreymon.

"Puny Digimon, is that all you got? I'll crush you! Pandemonium Flare!" announced the Digimon. The attack hitted both MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon, and cause them to de-digivolve to rookie level. MaloMyotismon then also di-digivolves to Myotismon.

"Tai..." said Agumon.

"It's not you fault... MaloMyotismon's just too strong." said Tai

"You puny Digimons are no match for me now. 30 years ago, I was defeated by Angewomon, but was revived to VenomMyotismon. Somehow two of you managed to Digivolve to Mega level, and I was unable to defend myself, so I was destroyed... But since MaloMyotismon was destroyed, I have made use of his unfinished powers to revive myself. With the help of a young lady's crest, I was able to transform it's powers to mine. But mastering a Digimon's skill which is stronger than yours is just like hell. I suffered for 30 years just to master it's skill. But now, I've returned, to have my revenge on those who oppose me. I'll rule the digital world, and maybe the real world too!" said Myotismon while pretending to sob. It then laughs hysterically.

"Grrr... Gabumon, can you digivolve again?" asked Matt.

"I'll try. Gabumon Mega Digivolve to......" said Gabumon forcing itself to digivolve to MetalGarurumon.

"Nothing happen..." said Tai. "Maybe Gabumon's too tired, or he's not used to digivolving.

"Why don't we run away while we can? asked Garudamon.

"I think Garudamon's right, we should go while we can. If we are still here, that means we are waiting for death," said Tai.

"No... I won't be a chicken..." said Matt while punching the ground.

"Matt..." said Gabumon slowly.

"Alright... lets go," said Matt finally.

"My hands are safe, ready to fly anytime," said Garudamon.

"What are you doing? Running away like the last time?!" said Myotismon when it stopped laughing. Garudamon flys up to the sky, and shouts: "Shadow Bird" A shadow of a bird attacks Myotismon. Myotismon defends, and when it turned back, the five has gone out of sight.

"Run away all you like, you'll pay for this. I'll get my revenge on you!" shouted Myotismon.

-back at Chenye, Wyoming

"Tim...why are you always so slow? You know the plane will depart in an hour’s time." asked Kaye.

"Don't blame me, the engine of the car wouldn't move at all!"

"Yeah... whatever..."

 

-in the airport...

"Wheew... we're still in time for our flight," said Kaye looking at the departure board. They check-in their luggage, then they walk towards the departure hall. The door opened, and an air stewardess welcomed them aboard the aeroplane.

"Welcome aboard JAL. This is your captain speaking. We'll be departing towards Japan, crossing the Pacific Ocean. We'll be arriving at an estimated time 19 hours. Hope you enjoy the flight," the loudspeaker's sound from nowhere in the aircraft suddenly is heard. The aeroplane departed smoothly. In the middle of the flight, Kyle got airsick and thrower up in the aeroplane. Everyone stared at him, even the air-stewardess which is usually smiling suddenly puts her arms at her waist and looks at Kyle with a black, angry face.

"Are you okay? Do you need oxygen?" asked Kaye.

"I'm fine... Don't worry, it's normal for me," said Kyle. The aeroplane continues flying to Tokyo as it is getting dark.

 

-after 19 hours

"Tokyo here I am!" shouted Kaye with her arms in the air when they arrived at the Narita Tokyo Airport.

"Finally, fresh air..." said Kyle while taking in a few more breathe.

"Come on, look at your surroundings," said Kaye to Kyle.

"I'll go check whether Mallardmon is okay..." said Kyle trying to make an excuse. Kaye just sighed.

"Whatever..." said Kaye. "Let's get our luggage and get out of here... I need a good rest..."

"Yeah... let me help you get your luggage, Kaye," offered Kyle.

"Thanks..."

 

Suddenly, Kyle's shoe was accidentally stepped by a young man, taller than Kyle. He is wearing a backpack, and his side was a Digimon.

"Ouch... Hey look where you are walking, brother," said Kyle while rubbing his aching foot.

"Oh... sorry, it's not on purpose," apologized the young man. Suddenly Kaye walk towards them.

"You are here for the Digimon match too, right?" asked Kaye while looking at the young man.

"Yeah, and you too, am I right?" the young man replied.

"I'm Kaye, and I'm from the United States..." said Kaye to the young man, "...and this is Kyle, my elder brother's best friend,"

"I'm Karenko. My friends call me Kane. I live here, in Tokyo," said Karenko.

"You don't look like Japanese..." said Kaye.

"Well... I'm a mixed blood. My father is a Japanese, while my mother is an Australian," said Karenko while looking at Kaye.

"Oh... now I get it... you were borned with your mother's looks,"

"I guess... Oh, my friend's here. I came to the airport to fetch him. Gotta run," Karenko said while running off towards a girl.

"Oh wait... Kane, can you give us a lift to our foster parent's apartment? It is in Shibuya," said Kaye.

"Of course. Come on, my car's there," said Karenko pointing to a Kembara. They walked towards the car with Karenko's friend. They took Karenko's parent's car, and it sped of the airport.

 

-meanwhile

"Tai are you alright...?" asked Joe.

"Now what should we do? Myotismon's getting stronger, and now we lack of power..." said Tai explaining the condition.

"What can we do?" said Joe.

"Maybe if we can have new Digidestined, then this world can still be saved..." said Tai while covering his face with both his hands. Then suddenly the computer shines. Gennai appeared holografically.

"Gennai..." said Joe.

"New digidestined, huh? I can arrange them for you..." said Gennai

"You really can?" said Tai standing from his seat.

"Perhaps..."

-to be continued

 

Next time on Digimon Flyaway, Episode 2,

"Mr. Kamiya, here's your noodle," "Thanks" "Looks like there's trouble, let's make it as our final warmup, shall we, ArmorGuilmon?" "Yes" "Arrgh... What's that?" "I Dunno..." "What happened to my digivice? It's changing...!" Don't miss the next Digimon FlyAway Episode 2: The new Digidestined's Leader.

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter