The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Gatomon's Baby - Chapter 3

Gatomon's Baby

by Lord Patamon

LP: Heya everyone, here is the third chapter of this cute PataGato fic, as you already saw this fic also includes Takari but besides this two couples this fic also includes Taiora, Mimato and Kenyako. So without any other interruption lets go with the fic ^__^

 

As a reminder I don’t own Digimon

Chapter 3

Unexpected News for TK and Kari….. And the others too    

The next day, all the team decided to have a day off in the digiworld, it was a beautiful day in File Island and the Digidestined had brought all the necessary for a picnic; Matt was in charge of cook hamburgers and Hotdogs while TK helped Kari to set the sheet to put the rest of the food for the picnic on it, Yolei of course provided the food form her parent’s store and Ken helped her to carry the bags to the reunion point with Hawkmon and Wormmon following.

 

“Yolei you have to stop of bring so much candies and snacks for the digimon you’re spoiling them, and mostly Gatomon since she got a bit more weight in this week” Kari told her friend as she pointed at Gatomon who was bit more bigger than the normal; the cat digimon only sighed since the reason of her extra weight wasn’t that.

 

Gatomon and Patamon decided to tell about their situation in the picnic since in that way all the team is gonna be present and that save them time and misunderstandings if they only tell TK and Kari about that.

 

“Kari you’re exaggerating the things a bit, Gatomon’s weight problem can be solved with a little diet” Yolei said as she and Ken started to unpack the food from the bags. “Yeah I know that but still is good if you reduce the amount of candies and snacks you bring with you when you go to my house” Kari said as she gently petted Gatomon’s head making her purr softly.

 

“Okay, I promise not bring too much candies and snacks the next time” Yolei said as Kari smiled. “Okay, let’s drop that subject and better let’s enjoy this picnic” she said as she sits down besides TK while Yolei and Ken sat down besides them, next to Ken and Yolei were Tai and Sora and next to them were Davis and Cody while besides TK and Kari, were Mimi, Matt, Joe and Izzy while their digimon were sat down infront of them.

 

“This picnic was a great idea” Matt said as he served the hamburgers and hotdogs to everyone. “Yeah, nothing like a day off in the digiworld to get relaxed of all” Tai said as he ate a hotdog. “Yeah and no more evil digimon to fight so we can enjoy the digiworld now without any risk of being attacked” TK said while the others nodded in agreement with him. “Yeah, tough I enjoyed our adventures too” Sora said as the others smiled agreeing with her.

 

They continued talking about their adventures and enjoying the food, Patamon took his chance some times that the others don’t look at him, to share his food with Gatomon, he wanted that she and their future kid be healthy so he was doing all that he can to help her. Gatomon couldn’t feel more happy than how she already feel, she loved him so much and she knew that he loved her so much too and that gave her more courage to tell Kari and TK about her pregnancy.

 

Finally, when the group finished with the food, they went to do different things; Matt was playing a soft tone in his guitar, Tai, Ken and Davis decided to play with a soccer ball, Izzy as always was typing in his laptop, Mimi and Sora were talking about girl things, Yolei was cheering at Ken as she watched him playing soccer, Joe was reading a medic book, Cody was practicing with his kendo stick and TK and Kari were talking about the digiworld and drinking some soda.

 

Their digimon also decided to entertain themselves; Agumon, Gabumon, Veemon and Wormmon were practicing their techniques, Gomamon was in the lake swimming, Palmon was talking with Biyomon about all the things she saw when she was with Mimi in America , Armadillomon and Hawkmon were playing checkers, Tentomon was watching Izzy working in his laptop.

 

Patamon and Gatomon were laying under a tree as they got ready to talk with TK and Kari. “We can’t delay this anymore Gatomon is now or never” Patamon told her as he gently took her paw in his and kissed it making Gatomon sigh contently.

 

“You’re right Patamon, is time to tell them about this” Gatomon said as she nuzzled him gently and he returned the gesture as he smiled at her. “Well let’s go to tell them now” Patamon said as he leaded Gatomon back to where the others were resting or playing in Tai, Davis and Ken’s case, they walked up to TK and Kari who smiled at them.

 

“Hey guys, do you want something to drink?” Kari asked as she gently petted their heads while TK smiled at them. “Hey guys, whatcha doing? You two seem like something is troubling you” he asked as both digimon blushed a bit.

 

“As a matter of fact we have something that you two have to know” Patamon told them trying to not sound nervous. “Huh? And what is it guys?” TK asked them as he and Kari take a sip of their drinks.

 

Gatomon decided to take the word as she looked at Kari. “Well what we want to tell you two is…… Patamon and I gonna be parents” Gatomon blurted out making TK and Kari spit their drinks out as they gagged. “Very direct Gatomon” Patamon told her as she only nodded.

 

 

After a bit TK and Kari managed to recover and Kari was the first to talk. “Gatomon then that extra weight on you is because you’re pregnant!?!?!?” she shouted getting the rest of the team’s attention and needless to say that all of them were in a total shock after hear that news.

 

Matt made a bad movement in his guitar and one of the strings snapped as his mouth was hanging open in shock, Ken turned and not realized that he has kicked hard the ball that ended hitting an equally shocked Davis in….. The sensible spot “Oh crap!” shouted Davis in a squeaky voice as he fell on his knees grasping his sensible spot.

 

Tai who was running tripped and fell to the floor on his face, Sora was putting lipstick on Mimi and she ended painting her cheek with the lipstick but Mimi was too shocked to notice that. Yolei just was standing there with her mouth hanging open, Joe dropped his book in shock; Izzy pushed the wrong key in his laptop deleting all his work and Cody hit his foot with his kendo stick.

 

Veemon just fainted, Agumon and Gabumon turned shocked forgetting that they had thrown a punch to the other ended knocking out each other while Wormmon ended trapping a tree with his sticky net since Veemon fainted when he launched his attack, Biyomon and Palmon just looked at Gatomon with shocked faces, Gomamon poked his head out of the water not believing what he just heard, Armadillomon and Hawkmon just let fell their checkers as they looked at Patamon and Tentomon just sweatdroped not knowing what to say.

 

Patamon just blinked seeing all the team looking at them. “Talking about shocking news” he said as Gatomon just nodded not wanting to say anything else. After a while everyone recovered from the shock and now all the team was around the future parents smiling and commenting about that except for Veemon that only stared daggers at Patamon since he loved Gatomon too but now he lost her since she was pregnant with Patamon’s baby.

 

“Gatomon that is wonderful, I always knew that you and Patamon were more than just friends” Kari told her as she hugged her gently. “Congratulations you two, and you can count with us to help you out during your pregnancy Gatomon” TK said as he gently petted both digimon’s heads.

 

“Way to go Patamon, you’re a lucky mon” Gomamon said making him blush. “Thanks for understand guys” Patamon said as Gatomon took his paw in hers and smiled at him. “Prodigious and I thought that the digimon only born in Primary Village ” Izzy said with his curiosity getting the best of him.

 

“Well is true that most of the digimon born in primary village, but there are some digimon that are fertile and can mate to bring new life to the digiworld, me and Pata are a clear example of this” Gatomon explained as she and Patamon blushed a bit.

 

Sora who was seated in Tai’s lap smiled at both digimon as she was curious about this sudden event. “Mind if I ask you something Gatomon?” she asked as the cat digimon shook her head no. “And when you and Patamon err….. mated?” Sora asked with a little blush in her face as Gatomon and Patamon blushed more.

 

 

“Well it was the last week when TK and Kari leaved us alone in TK’s house while they went to the movies” Gatomon started to tell as she and Patamon blushed deep red. “All started when I pushed Patamon out of the couch and after a little game of “catch me if you can” the next thing we knew was that we was kissing each other and one thing lead to another” Gatomon ended her explanation just to see all the girls and female digimon with teary eyes.

 

“Aww How romantic, you two let your feelings take over and guide you to the ultimate proof of love” Sora said smiling warmly at them as Kari, Yolei and Mimi agreed with her. “I always thought that you two make a cute couple” Yolei said making the future digi-parents smile.

 

“I think that I speak for everyone here when I say that I wish you the best guys, and you can count with us when you need it.” Tai said as everyone nodded in agreement with him. “Thanks guys, all of you are the best” Patamon said smiling as Gatomon agreed with him.

 

“Well I guess that we gonna have to set a small nursery in your room Kari” TK said as she nodded, “Yeah and get all the necessary for the baby too” Kari said as Gatomon and Patamon sat down with Patamon putting his wing around Gatomon’s shoulders as all the group talked about what do to help them with their future baby, Veemon accepted that Gatomon was fine with Patamon and he and Davis offered to help too in what they can.

 

Gatomon and Patamon were very happy because all their friends were supporting them and willing to help them out with the necessary to receive the baby when she or he born. Gatomon just looked at Patamon and then she kissed him deeply which he returned not caring that the others were observing them, they decided not hide their love anymore, they wanted that everyone could see how strong and deep is their love that now rewarded them with the gift of form a family.

 

 


LP: Well, here is the chapter 3, I hope that you liked it and sorry for the bit of Davis bashing, is just that was the only funny thing I could thing for him ^__^

 

Davis : Very funny luckily, Kari don’t saw that because she was busy with Gatomon

 

LP: Hey! How did you get here?

 

Davis : You leaved the door opened

 

LP: *sweatdrops* Nevermind, in the next chapter we gonna see Gatomon in her first month of pregnancy and how the team help her to get the necessary for the baby, don’t miss it.

 

Davis : I’m gonna appear in the next chapter?

 

LP: Let me think……. Yeah sure, I think I can use you in the next chapter *under his breath* under a piano…

 

Davis :*not hearing the last part* Alright! Thanks pal *he leaves*

 

LP: Well time for me to go too, see ya in the next chapter and please leave reviews ^__^

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter