The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Untitled Document

Digimon Tamers: A New Set of Tamers

by rikato matsuki

Chapter 1: A Surprizing School Day

school was tiring and it just started. "man when will it be over" rikato said in a wisper so the teacher wouldnt hear him. Rikato was a normal teenage boy who just wannted to have fun and go on adventures just like his father. when he went into the next class he sat with other people. the teacher walked in and than did a rols call the last few people on the list where Rikato Matsuki, Ryokiyama Akiyama, Riku Shioda, Daisuki Wong, and Ryoki Kitagawa. Rikato just sat down and started to draw he got bored and he wannted something to happen. Riku was one of his best friends. Riku looked over at Rikato and than said "hey....hello are you ok." "hey rikato." Rikato just ignored him and continued to draw. Mrs. Asaji walked over and than looked down at Rikato and than said "uh your just like your father." "go stand out in the hall." Rikato walked out into the hall and he also did what his father did he drew his own digimon. the digimon's name was reuilamon he looked like a fusion between renamon and guilmon. he had the head and body of guilmon and the legs, ears, tail, arms, and gloves of renamon. he also had guilmon's warning symbol on his head chest and on the gloves and he was purple and white and he had silver eyes. Rikato made tge digimon type a vaccine and he gave it phyro dimionds and rock storm for an attack. After scholl he went to the park with his friends they played the card game for a while and than they all had to leave. Rikato looked at his cards and than he looked at Reuilamon. and than he said "i wish i could have you for a real digimon." than one of his cards turned into a blue card. "wow this is strange" he said in a courious and scared way. he picked up the card and he slid it through his card reader. the reader started to go haywire. when he got home Takato walked over and than said "hi how as your day son." Rikato said "oh the usual." Takato looked at him and than said "your mom will be home soon." Rikato looked at him and than noded his head." "ok." he said as he ran up the stairs. When he got upstairs he looked at the purple d-power that was inside. "could it be." he said as he jummped up and held it in his hand. Rikato was a huge fan of digimon and he loved the show. He looked at the picture of reuilamon and than slided it through but it got stuck. Rikato tried to get it free but it wouldnt budge. that it started to scan the digimon's data. than a digi-egg appeared on the screen. "wow." Rikato said in excitement. He went downstairs and saw his mother "hi mom he said." Rika walked over and than hugged him and than said "hi." That night the digi-egg broke and than the d-power started to go off. Rikato followed it to a dark area. smoke filled the room and than a purple digigmon stood there. "hi." the digimon said. Rikato looked at the digimon and than said "Reuilamon." The digimon walked over and than said "hi are you Rikatomon." Rikato looked at him and than said "no iam rikato but yes." The went back to Rikato's. when they got there they went straight up to rikato's room and tried to hide reuilamon from his parents. "they might freack out if they find you stay right here." reuilamon fell asleep and so did rikato.
Chapter 2: A Crazy Day.

The next morning Rikato got up and got ready for school. He went down the stairs and ran outside. he took Reuilamon to a secret place and kept him there. "stay i dont want you to wonder off." Reuilamon shook his head "ok." when Rikato got to school he saw Riku outside. "hey Riku." he said as loud as he could. Riku looked over "hey Rikato." "are you up for another round of digimon cards." Rikato shook his head "no i have a real digimon." 'i'll play later though." Riku looked at him and than said "you dont have a digimon thats impossible." Rikato looked at him and than said "its not impossible." "i'll show you that he is real."Riku looked over at Ryokiyama and than said "he thinks he has a real digimon. Ryokiyama looked at Rikato and than said "well maybe we should battle sometime how about in a digimon battle after school." Rikato looked at him and than said "you have a digimon also." Ryokiyama looked at him and than said "yep his name is CyberLeodramon." Something was strange Rikato remembered something about CyberLeodramon but what was it. He stopped walking and thought about. After school he got Reuilamon and than walked home. He walked over to Takato and than said "where there any digimon when you where growing up." Takato stopped what he was doing he called Rika into the room. Rikato looked at them like he did something wrong. Takato and Rika walked over to him and than they told him that they where tamers. Takato and Rika told Rikato all about there adventures and there digimon. Rikato looked at them and than said "oh ok so can i show you my digimon." Reuilamon walked into the room." Takato and Rika looked at the digimon and than said "uh-oh." Rikato looked at them and than said "you have to be carefull there are dangerous digimon also." Takato looked at Rikato and than said "she is right so be carefull and never force your digimon to digivolve i lerned that the hard way." Rikato went up stairs and thought about what they said he wondered if he would ever meet there digimon. He got ready for bed and Reuilamon fell asleep and than Rikato fell asleep.

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter